Friday, May 22, 2009

A tiny bit about me....

I have 5 kids ages 10, 8, 2, 1, and 4 months...and a stepdaughter age 9. They are my life, as kids tend to be.

I am silly, I play pretend, I adore children, and I love art and crafts. I long to be a writer and am writing a book that may never see real print, but who cares. At least I am trying, right?

I am common law married to a great guy, and we will have our ceremony one day. I won't do it until I have sewn my own gown..which I need more time for.

I am a college grad, I have a degree in Medical Science. I earned it while pregnant twice, breastfeeding throughout and took my finals while nursing a newborn. So don't tell me getting a degree is too hard.

I could write a lot about me, but I will save it for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment